Townsend Music seek a Music D2C Account Manager
|Position||Townsend Music seek a Music D2C Account Manager|
Townsend Music is the UK’s leading Direct to Customer e-commerce music company. We build and run the online shopping experience for over 1000 artists on our unparalleled in-house platform. We cater to all artist campaigns covering albums, downloads, merchandise and tickets.
You will have the opportunity to work with globally recognised and internationally acclaimed talent, including Royal Blood, Kylie, Jorja Smith, Arlo Parks, Twin Atlantic and many more. You will be working closely with artists and their teams to ensure their campaigns run smoothly from conception through to release, and beyond for future campaigns and product releases.
This role can be fulfilled remotely (within the UK) or from our main office. Remote working will require visits to our main office on a regular basis so a willingness to travel is ideal.
● Setting up and designing artist e-commerce stores, as well as ongoing maintenance of the store for the life-cycle of the campaign.
● Negotiating and managing relationships with new and existing clients in an efficient and courteous manner.
● Developing and producing campaigns in accordance with client briefs and presenting these options to clients.
● Creating and sending marketing emails in relation to new product launches.
● Presenting campaign ideas and retail insights to clients, as well as cross-selling additional brand boosting services.
● Maintaining accurate records and analysing data to create reports for each campaign to inform future releases.
● Covering all aspects of an artist’s product range including digital downloads, physical music, merchandise and ticketing.
● Providing system, contractual and logistical support as well as product training to clients.
● Continuously seeking ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance.
● Assisting with, and contributing to, the day-to-day administration of the Account Management Team under the guidance of the Senior Account Manager and Office Manager.
● Regularly liaising with internal teams covering Digital Development, Marketing, Accounting, and Acquisitions.
● An interest in music is essential with an interest in and understanding of the wider industry being an ideal requirement.
● Experience in scoping, briefing, strategizing, negotiating and delivering in account management roles especially within the entertainment industries, is essential.
● Creative design skills using Photoshop are essential - portfolio evidence is welcomed.
● Understanding of the music industry product supply chain for digital and physical items is required.
● Web design skills (HTML and CSS) would be beneficial, alongside knowledge of the digital and social media landscape.
● Previous proven sales experience with a strong understanding of all aspects of e-commerce is required.
● Ability to work well under pressure and under time constraints with a willingness to operate responsibly outside of traditional office hours.
● Astute, ambitious and driven; hungry for success and responsibility with an ability to build rapport with clients of all backgrounds.
● Professional written, video-call and verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
● Working knowledge of Word, Excel and full Office Suite is required alongside familiarity with Google Suite.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (email@example.com)