Domino seeks an experienced publicist
|Position||Domino seeks an experienced publicist|
Domino seeks an experienced publicist to join their promo team, based in their London office in Wandsworth Town.
The ideal applicant must have prior experience in running music PR campaigns, great writing skills and solid existing contacts. You must be passionate about music and crucially, you must be passionate about our music. We want someone who can tell the story of our artists’ records with articulacy and flair. Excellent communications skills – verbal and written are essential.
The PR department is one of the most exciting seats in the company, you will be front and centre with the music and responsible for taking it to the world. It’s hard work, but deeply rewarding for true music and media lovers.
• Must have at least 2-3 years proven experience in music PR
• Knowledge and experience in social media
• Existing contacts within the music industry across national online and print
• An interest in/existing contacts in the world of blogs, influencers, podcasters and playlist owners
• Steering innovative, modern PR campaigns
• Building and maintaining strong media relationships with national print and online outlets
• Commissioning visual and written assets for each campaign, helping to weave a compelling story around each release
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter and to email@example.com before the 18th June, 2021.
Please also include examples of your writing (press releases or biographies) and examples of recent campaign successes.
Finally, please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)