[PIAS] seeks an International Marketing Manager
|Position||[PIAS] seeks an International Marketing Manager|
Reporting to: Head of International Marketing
What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
What you’ll be doing
Liaise with all departments within the team and where applicable external companies, as well as labels, International team and artists / artist management, to ensure good communication and efficient rollout of impactful marketing campaigns in tandem with the domestic marketing plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initiate release plans in conjunction with repertoire sources, UK marketing managers and artist managers.
- Manage marketing budgets approved by head of department, monitor sales, streaming’s and activity on each project to ensure targets are being met.
- Manage and coordinate physical and digital releases where rights are not held in the UK: liaise with UK marketing manager, repertoire sources and artist management where applicable to ensure release dates are met.
- Maximise promotional results, streaming strategies and sales against marketing spend and budgets.
- Collect and review international marketing and promotion plans
- Proactive support of international marketing teams to achieve best possible set-up scenarios for priority releases. Request and deliver valuable content to the team to develop artists both on and offline.
- Creative input for international online marketing. Ensure that all on and off-line marketing / promotion is integrated.
- Work with digital managers and management where applicable to build community, databases, and viral campaigns.
- Manage relationships with repertoire sources, artist management and keep them up to date on marketing and promotional activity
- Report and analyse results to senior management.
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of marketing and of the International market, media, digital marketing, retail etc.
- Ability to construct and implement innovative marketing strategies and ideas
- Good understanding of music, musical trends and identifying opportunities…
- Creative Marketing skills: coming up with creative marketing strategies or A&R ideas that strengthen and prolong campaigns.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong coordination skills and drive: ability to coordinate artist and all artist teams, managements/label/A&R teams, together with promotion and sales team to optimize each campaign
- Needs to be extremely organized, ability to multi-task and work under pressure within a team environment
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunities
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (email@example.com)