Festival Republic seeks a Social Media Producer
|Position||Festival Republic seeks a Social Media Producer|
Festival Republic is the country’s leading festival and events promoter. We are seeking an experienced, creative, energetic and self-motivated individual that has a digital marketing background, has enthusiasm for music events and festivals and would like to work within a busy events company.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our branded social media channels including Download and Latitude Festivals among others, along with working cross-functionally and with our partners to amplify our social media presence and relevance, grow our audiences and increase engagement and effectiveness across our markets. This involves both project management and content development; working closely with Marketing, PR and Content teams to plan and implement our social media strategy; generating creative ideas that encourage consumers to interact across social media. The candidate must be able to work as part of a team, constantly provide fresh and innovative ideas, have an eye for detail and have worked in a similar position previously. They will be required to work on site at all the festivals and events which all span weekends.
Social Media Activity
- Create unique, engaging and word-perfect social marketing / editorial inspired content across our communities
- Work with the Digital Marketing Managerto create, develop and implement strategies for platform growth and content.
- Monitor trends in social media for content opportunities
- Identify new social media platforms and develop audiences there
- Co-ordinate with the digital, marketing and PR teams on any relevant messaging for our communities
- Liaise with the Digital, Marketing and PR teams to shape content strategies for launches and campaigns
- Monitor all social media platforms and respond to customer/community member queries
- Evaluate existing/potential social platforms
- Ensure all content across all platforms adheres to the festival tone of voice and reflects the aims and values of the brand
- Create a strong brand presence and drive customer interaction and ultimately ticket sales
- Identify and communicate trends through social media e.g. global events
- Work on-site at our festivals to provide social content and important information via our social networks
- Work with labels and artist management to generate exclusive content for the festival platforms
- Report to the Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing and PR plus stakeholders weekly on the progress the festival accounts and audience sentiment
- A passion for social media and extensive knowledge of social media channels
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent command of the English language and overall writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media writing across multiple social media channels
- Strong interpersonal communication including the ability to relate to different audiences
- Intermediate or above experience of graphic design using Adobe Creative Suites,
- Intermediate or above experience of Microsoft Office (or similar)
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage a number of projects at one time and to work to tight deadlines
- Approachable and conversational
- Experience working with brands and/or events
- Knowledge in UK festival markets and events
- Working experience within a similar industry
- Some video editing experience
If you are interested in this role please apply by 24/01/2020
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (email@example.com)