Ninja Tune seek a Copyright Administrator
|Position||Ninja Tune seek a Copyright Administrator|
Ninja Tune are hiring for a full-time copyright administration position within the record label and publishing company, based in its London office. The role will include:
• Catalogue management with PRS, PPL, other similar societies and internally - including registrations
• Supporting the licensing team's copyright questions.
• Researching and compiling album credits.
• Managing the production music catalogue, metadata & tagging ingestion and various audio tracking system
• Assisting other team members with larger administrative jobs.
• Processing and performing checks on royalty statements.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a keen eye for detail.
• Have a logical mind.
• Have good time management.
• Be able to follow instructions carefully.
• Have a very good knowledge of Excel, including using formulas.
• Have 2 years+ experience in music copyright.
A familiarity with our catalogue would also be an advantage, but a general passion for music is expected.
Salary dependent on experience. Hours are 10am - 6pm, Mon-Fri.
Please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter, using the subject “Copyright Administrator”
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)