PACE Rights Management seeks a Copyright & Licensing Manager
|Position||PACE Rights Management seeks a Copyright & Licensing Manager|
|Company||PACE Rights Management|
A full-time role at the global leader in assisting Rightsholders to Direct License their Live Pubic Performance Rights.
- Minimum 2 years experience working at a Publisher or PRO, or as an Artist Manager or Tour Manager.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
- Ability to multitask, and efficiently and effectively manage time.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Problem solver.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experienced in using IT: Mail, Numbers, Excel, Pages, Word.
- Liaising with Artist Managers to create and verify Potential Works sheets.
- Researching Rightsholder contacts, and engaging with them about Direct Licensing.
- Creating the relevant paperwork and liaising with Management and PRO's to assist Rightsholders to withdraw the relevant rights from the PRO network.
- Liaising with Promoters regarding Direct Licensing occurring at their show(s).
- Liaising with Artist's representatives regarding the works performed and show settlements.
- Updating Setlist Calculation spreadsheets.
- Preparing any withholding tax paperwork, and arranging its execution, submission, and distribution.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Opportunity to expand and evolve role.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (email@example.com)