Academy Music Group seeks a PR Manager (Maternity Cover 12 months FTC)
|Position||Academy Music Group seeks a PR Manager (Maternity Cover 12 months FTC)|
|Company||Academy Music Group|
Academy Music Group is part of Live Nation Entertainment, one of the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, eCommerce and artist management.
Fixed-term maternity cover for 12 months reporting to the Head of Communications and Public Relations, responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the press office for Academy Music Group, its venues, and its national promoters, Academy Events.
- To support the Head of Communications & Public Relations with the creation and implementation of the PR strategy for Academy Music Group, its venues and promoters.
- Maintain established relationships with music industry contacts (e.g. PR, Label, Promoter, Marketing, Venues, Brands).
- Work proactively to identify opportunities and secure positive coverage through features and news stories across all relevant target media.
- Support the Head of Communications & Public Relations to develop the roles of two supporting press assistants.
- Oversee the co-ordination of daily press coverage and all media reporting.
- Preparation and distribution of press materials for promotional and PR purposes.
- Assist with image stock as required (internal and external).
- Assist the PR team to maximise media exposure of events promoted by Academy Events and generate publicity.
- Maintain media databases (TV/radio/print/online/student/social).
- Manage press mailings and maintain, check and distribute media listings (weekly).
- Liaise with other Departments alongside the Head of Communications & Public Relations to identify key campaigns and messaging requirements.
- Write concise media messages for digital channels and social media.
- To work with shareholders and partners to achieve effective communications.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
Skills and experience required
- Experience in a relevant PR role within the live music industry
- People management experience
- Understanding of how to develop a strong PR strategy
- Established media contacts
- Knowledge of the wider music industry
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail, including editing and proof-reading
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong initiative
- Engaging and confident communicator
How to apply
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies at any time without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)