Metadata/Excel Spreadsheet assistant
|Position||Metadata/Excel Spreadsheet assistant|
I’ve been helping a few music publishing companies with their metadata and I wondered if you wanted any help with yours.
I’m a Chartered Management Accountant by trade, but I only really do that because they let me play with spreadsheets all day. Over the years I’ve become a dab hand at data manipulation and process automation, which seems to lend itself well to the music industry. To give you an idea of things I may be able to help with, so far I’ve;
- Cleaned up a company’s back catalogue – it was full of random characters and redundant keywords that needed replacing with new keywords
- Amalgamated 8 disorganised spreadsheets into 1 Master spreadsheet
- Made a spreadsheet that converts album data into a CSV for each of the company’s 5 distributors at the click of a button – the distributors all wanted the data in slightly different formats
- Made a spreadsheet that takes Source Audio export data and converts it into a Harvest Media upload CSV
- Calculating monthly commission payments – I’ve automated this process and now run it once a month
- CWR data input
The first consultation is free, so even if there’s nothing I can help you with, you’re not out a penny. I’m UK-based and available over teams/zoom etc. I do work full-time, so it would have to be a lunchtime/evening/weekend - whatever suits.
If there’s anything you think I may be able to help you with, please email email@example.com
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)