[PIAS] seeks a Junior Royalties Administrator
|Position||[PIAS] seeks a Junior Royalties Administrator|
|Location||London (currently working remotely)|
|Salary||According to experience|
What we do
Headquartered in London and Brussels with 16 offices around the world and 300 employees, [PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music across an unrivalled international marketing and distribution network.
The [PIAS] Group includes a Label Group and an Artist & Label Services Company.
The [PIAS] Label Group includes the in-house labels Play It Again Sam, Different and the classical label Harmonia Mundi as well as a roster of affiliated independent labels such as ATO, Bella Union, Blue Flowers, Heavenly, Mute and Transgressive
The Junior Royalties Administrator role is primarily responsible for the processing and distribution of statements for [PIAS] and Harmonia Mundi distributed labels and Artists. The effectiveness of the role is critical to meeting our various royalty deadlines and providing royalty information to management for the performance analysis.
• To ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within our group royalty system, Counterpoint’s Record Maestro.
• Processing and distributing monthly statements for [PIAS] and Harmonia Mundi distributed labels and Artists.
• Liaising with Business Affairs and Management to ensure accuracy within our reporting.
• Liaising with global finance teams regarding payments, costs and recharges for the distributed labels and artists.
• Manage ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process including analysis project on allocation of various income streams.
• Support the Royalties Supervisor with general royalty tasks.
• Build and sustain an efficient flow of royalty data to the various Finance teams.
• Provide any additional analysis required by Management, Financial Controllers or line manager.
• Experience of processing royalties
• High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills
• Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and work under own initiative
• Experience of Counterpoint Record Maestro
Salary According to experience
Benefits 25 days holiday
Environment Open plan office, casual dress policy etc
Working Hrs 9:30am – 6.00pm (1-hour lunch break)
Location London (currently working remotely)
Nearest Tube London Bridge or Tower Hill
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)