Festival Republic seeks a Digital Marketing Manager
|Position||Festival Republic seeks a Digital Marketing Manager|
This is a senior digital role that requires an experienced, creative, energetic and self-motivated individual that has a strong digital marketing background, has enthusiasm for music events and festivals and would like to work within a busy events company.
The candidate will be responsible for a range of digital projects, reporting to the Head of Marketing and PR and overseeing the digital team across web and social.
They will be required to work on site at a number of UK festivals and events which usually span weekends.
- Develop digital strategies, reporting to Head of Marketing and PR
- Project manage the digital content output for four major festivals
- Manage paid digital advertising
- Research key markets, competitors, and opportunities across the digital platforms and festivals/events
- Manage project deadlines and oversee day to day content production of Digital Team
- Coordinate with marketing, partnership, social teams on relevant messaging
- Assist with website and App content using Drupal and Wordpress
- Ensure content across all platforms adheres to the festival tone of voice and reflects the aims and values of the brand
- Identify and communicate trends
- Identify key digital influencers
- Support the business with new digital initiatives
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders whilst assisting and providing creative ideas on digital strategies
- Weekly content overview/analytics reports to be sent to relevant teams
- Experience managing project timelines
- Experience managing direct reports
- An in depth knowledge of digital marketing including both paid and organic media
- A passion for social media and extensive knowledge of social media channels
- Intermediate or above experience of Drupal and Wordpress
- Experience managing website projects from design to build
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent command of the English language, creativity and overall writing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication including the ability to relate to different audiences
- Intermediate or above experience of Microsoft Office (or similar)
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage a number of projects at one time and to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MailChimp and CRM campaigns
- Experience working with brands
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and JIRA
- Knowledge in UK festival markets and events
- Working experience within a similar industry
- Some video editing experience
- Intermediate or above experience of Adobe Creative Suites
- Team player attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Results orientated and delivery focussed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (email@example.com)