[PIAS] seeks a Front of House Receptionist
|Position||[PIAS] seeks a Front of House Receptionist|
Reporting to: Office Manager
What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
Our collective Mission
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
You will play a key role in the day to day operation of our London office and provide vital support to all areas of the business. You will also act as a brand ambassador for the business and interact with customers and colleagues at all levels daily. This is a busy front of house role so exceptional organisational skills are essential.
You will be responsible for delivering an efficient and professional Front of House Reception service for [PIAS] in addition to providing general administrative support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Being the first point of contact for telephone enquiries and making sure calls are answered promptly and professionally.
- Ensuring the reception area is always well presented.
- Act as key holder and open and close the office daily.
- Booking couriers and taxis.
- Arranging UPS shipments and returns.
- Signing and logging all deliveries.
- Handling in and outgoing post.
- Booking travel & accommodation.
- Monitoring all stationery stock.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Arranging lunch and refreshments when required.
- Organizing events alongside the Office Manager.
- Providing general ad-hoc administration assistance to other departments.
Skills and Experience
- Receptionist/customer facing experience within a similar environment.
- You will have a genuine passion for what you do, and bags of personality combined. with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn.
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
To apply, send CV and cover letter to RecruitmentUK@pias.com with the job title in the subject.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (email@example.com)