Believe seeks a A&R Intern (Urban)
|Position||Believe seeks a A&R Intern (Urban)|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast. In 2018 Believe collected $500M royalties on behalf of our artists and labels.
A&R Intern (Urban)
This role is tasked with assisting the Senior Urban A&R Manager in the day-to-day running of projects as well as working across general admin tasks.
- Work closely with the Urban A&R Manager to check availability of studios, producers and engineers.
- Book mastering sessions as requested by the A&R Managers
- Monitor and itemise expenses incurred from recording, mixing, mastering and travel for writing/recording sessions
- Assist Urban A&R Manager with finance and invoicing process (keeping track of when invoices are received and processed, liaising with finance and suppliers, etc)
- Liaise with Urban A&R Manager to ensure contracts with producers, mixers, remixers, featured artists & samples etc are closed, and filed correctly.
- Manage digital transfers and organise audio received from production teams and studios
- Gather info from artists/producers from recordings sessions and deliver to A&R Manager and PM to be processed for label copy and publishing (if applicable)
- Ensure production delivery deadlines are met
- General administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Have exceptional attention to detail and be professional and personable
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be computer literate with strong Microsoft Excel, Word & Photoshop skills
- Be flexible and have ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be able to work in a pressured, busy environment
- Good understanding of current musical landscape and interest in creative
- Passionate about music
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 24th April 2019
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)