Cherry Red seeks a Digital Content Creator
|Position||Cherry Red seeks a Digital Content Creator|
Cherry Red are looking for a full-time Digital Content Creator to join their team.
The Digital Content Creator will work with the Marketing & Digital teams to produce Digital Marketing assets for use in our release campaigns, social media channels and website (Banners, E-flyers, Social Media Cover images, 3D Product Shots, Video Trailers, Short and Long form Video Assets etc).
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a creative self-starter who is capable of taking direction and working to briefs, but is equally happy to use initiative to put forward creative ideas.
- Possess superb Video Editing & Photoshop skills in order to create ongoing content for marketing assets and materials.
- Feel at home using a range of filming and camera gear, in order to produce both short-form and long-form video content (product trailers, artist interviews etc).
- Have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise their workflow effectively with time sensitive projects.
- Have experience using Wordpress CMS in order to perform daily content updates on our website.
- Have a basic knowledge of Social Media best practice for posting out content.
- Digital asset creation:
- 3D exploded packshots using Photoshop PSD templates
- Product shots
- Animated gifs
- Video trailers
- Website banners
- Social media channel artwork, covers images etc
- Short and long-form video edits.
- Coordinating & carrying out film shoots using our film equipment range (Digital DSLR, Black Magic Pro Res), Audio recording gear (Lapel microphones, Boom mics).
- Looking after our branded in-house media channels: Cherry Red TV (YouTube) & Cherry Red Radio (Podcast output).
- Posting daily news features on the website
- Assisting the digital marketing team with posting out content across our many label and artist social media channels.
Please apply with your CV, a short covering letter and links to some of your previous creations to email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 14th April 2019.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)