The Orchard seeks a Senior Manager, UK Retail Marketing
|Position||The Orchard seeks a Senior Manager, UK Retail Marketing|
Reporting to: Director, International Sales and Marketing
The Orchard is a fast growing company that is leading the way in both the distribution and artist service sectors. We have 42 offices worldwide and are extremely proud of the international approach to the business we take. The range of music we work with is both comprehensive and exciting, providing a challenging and rewarding experience for all our employees.
As the Head of Sales & Marketing for the UK, you will be responsible for managing The Orchard's local and global repertoire in the UK market as well as driving a talented team of local account managers. You will work directly with our local and international teams across our extensive catalogue of labels and artist projects. You will also be front facing, meeting labels, managers and artists, providing the opportunity to guide and develop their UK strategy.
- Head up the UK Digital Sales Team for The Orchard. Driving strategy and process throughout the department across all digital formats to ensure The Orchard’s repertoire receives maximum promotion and exposure in the UK and Ireland.
- Train, educate, and track the performance of the team, making sure everyone is acting to his/ her full potential and monitoring all key accounts in the region
- Account manage local key retailers including Apple Music and Amazon amongst others. Spanning systemic pitches across our release schedule to in depth marketing plans on a project basis.
- Utilize Orchards tools and technology to track and analyze data points, creating metrics and informative data around content performance and visibility, impact of marketing initiatives and retail response to promotions.
- Develop creative solutions across marketing projects, services and internal workflow.
- Represent The Orchard UK in meetings with current and prospective clients being an ambassador for service we provide as well as a source of knowledge and insight into the UK digital market.
- Work closely with the international teams within The Orchard and drive international priorities in the UK market.
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital retail with a good understanding of digital distribution
- Excellent knowledge of the streaming landscape with strong knowledge of all leading digital retail platforms (Apple, Spotify, Amazon, Youtube etc)
- An existing network of contacts within the industry and an aptitude to develop new relationships
- Ability to manage a team of skilled and driven individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mind, ability to work with numbers and data without issues
- Familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
The Orchard is a pioneering music distribution company operating in more than 40 global markets. We provide innovative and comprehensive sales and marketing solutions for content owners working with such diverse artists such as Skepta, Jorja Smith, The Cribs, BTS, Bad Bunny, Passenger and Run The Jewels. With an industry-leading technology platform, The Orchard’s creative and tailored approach streamlines its clients’ business complexity while amplifying reach and revenue across hundreds of digital and physical outlets around the world. The Orchard was founded in 1997 to foster independence and creativity in the music industry. For further information, please visit www.theorchard.com.
Jobs Offered Adverts
Job offered adverts cost £135 for five days on our daily email or £195 for nine days, per position. We run a line on the daily email, with a link to the website, where anyone can read the posting. The post stays up until the position is filled. We also tweet the position to our 26,000 followers a couple of times. You can have any amount of text, please remember to include a closing date. Contact Paul .
Job Wanted Adverts
Job wanted adverts are free for a two month posting. Send copy here (firstname.lastname@example.org)